- Founded in 1882 and Handmade in England for over 120 years
- All frames are light, durable, and comfortable to wear
- Comprised of cellulose acetate, making the frames hypo-allergenic as opposed to petroleum based plastic that can cause skin irritation and have a tendency to crack easily
- Metal frames are manufactured with different alloys such as nickel, stainless steel, titanium, and copper
- Frames can be found in Retro styles, Classic styles, and Sunglasses which come ophthalmic ready
- Here is Charlie Alter wearing his Anglo American Model 288 that he purchased at Franklin Park Vision!
- Made in Germany
- Exemplifies creative style based on local tradition and technical perfection
- Expressive design, fine working of acetate and stainless steel, colors becoming the style, and absolute reliability!
- Extensive product line is designed to provide the opportunity to all with a love of the extraordinary to see the world with their own eyes – and the right eyewear with which to do the seeing!
- Collection includes Acetate; Stainless Steel; Halfeyes